Resurrection Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Maintenance

+3
Andy
katie
±Zero
7 posters

Go down

Maintenance Empty Maintenance

Post  ±Zero Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:42 am

hmmm.

i was think if you could tell us when the server will be back on?

just so we got something to go after.

cheers Zero cheers

btw thanks for fixing extration bug Very Happy
±Zero
±Zero

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Empty when will it be back on?

Post  katie Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:08 am

yah when might the server be back on if u could plz tell us u.u

<3 zero Very Happy
katie
katie

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Empty connection failed

Post  Andy Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:46 am

mmm, when i try to login it gives an error "connection failed" is that because the mintenence?? because i just created account in this server i was afraid i had done something wrong i would apreciate an answer ty Very Happy

Andy

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Empty Re: Maintenance

Post  Ani55 Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

Yes the server is off you need to w8 dude!!! Cool Cool
Ani55
Ani55

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:49 am

ty Smile

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  Andy Sat Jan 23, 2010 1:13 pm

is maintenance over yet??? Surprised

Andy

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Sat Jan 23, 2010 2:39 pm

Server is on already.
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Maintenance Empty equipment not reforged

Post  Envy Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:07 pm

I'm happy that the server is back on, but my equipment isn't reforged. My friend gave the account while giving his own and his brother's. It appears as though you extracted the gems but not reforge. Was wondering if you're planning on reforging but haven't got around to it or do I have to do it all over again?

Envy

Back to top Go down

Post  lwillins Sat Jan 23, 2010 3:33 pm

Envy wrote:I'm happy that the server is back on, but my equipment isn't reforged. My friend gave the account while giving his own and his brother's. It appears as though you extracted the gems but not reforge. Was wondering if you're planning on reforging but haven't got around to it or do I have to do it all over again?

Yea im totally down for what he said cuz took us long enough to be able to farm in ca with all the strong ppl killing the newcomers now we need start over seeing as no gem in equip? just wondering if we need to try to farm all those refs over again or if you plan to reforge the gems back to the equips like what u said in the post about persons having to reforge themselves if they didn't supply account........as to which i did supply mine, my brother's and my friend's account.........thanks.

lwillins

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Sat Jan 23, 2010 5:28 pm

I went into chat and players said i could just extract and leave the gems there, they said they could reforge themselves. I realise now that was unfair to who wasn't in the chat but even i wouldn't have time to reforge all so server would be closed all weekend.

Later i will see a solution for that, probably give refs..

Sorry for that, and sorry for not doing nothing atm about that. But need to go sleep. Good night :s
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ±Zero Sat Jan 23, 2010 6:51 pm

just make the drop rate *2 the normal server drop rate for a day or two.

cause then ppl can easy farm the refs in FC, DS and DW

and then you can make it an event like every sunday we get 5 hours of *2 drop rate Very Happy
±Zero
±Zero

Back to top Go down

Post  lwillins Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:36 pm

±Zero wrote:just make the drop rate *2 the normal server drop rate for a day or two.

cause then ppl can easy farm the refs in FC, DS and DW

and then you can make it an event like every sunday we get 5 hours of *2 drop rate Very Happy

That would be a sensible idea iff (if and only if) persons had gems forged that would allow them to be able to farm.......
not all persons have been on server long like you and prob have ref stored..... and btw gm i think there is still a problem with the great gems...correct me if im incorrect but when you forge great gems shouldnt u get +6 stat instead of it appearing as a +4 which is a chipped gem? and another one is that the great gem of wind forged to boots show as great gem of rage.... however it doesnt show the stats added on the equipment but it does give the agi ..

lwillins

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 am

About the event i will do that and i might add a new maze for new ppl get gems (great gems), since CA is the only maze the ppl farm it.

About the gem that dont appear with the correct name, this problem is made by the stoneinfo that are in ur client i will fix it soon as possible.
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  lwillins Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:40 am

[GM]Resurrection wrote:About the event i will do that and i might add a new maze for new ppl get gems (great gems), since CA is the only maze the ppl farm it.

About the gem that dont appear with the correct name, this problem is made by the stoneinfo that are in ur client i will fix it soon as possible.

so im guessing its safe to forge again now? or should wait you to change it or something?

lwillins

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum