Newbie Help With Stuff

Go down

Newbie Help With Stuff

Post  hahiman on Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:51 pm

Hey,
Uh...I just started playing this private server and have manyful questions, I have play normal TOP before but never got so far on that so tried a private server. Hopefully a GM or Admin will be able to read this or so...maybe post a newbie guide thing on how to get to places like Dark Swamp or what ever, how to obtain mud stuff and unseals blah blah blah... I am still finding out many things very CAREFULLY. So far I was able to lvl boost and that is it. Please post replies about how to get or go to some where. I know many probably think these questions are quite rhetorical and probably think this was posted to just screw around but no it is not. Yeh so... replies and maybe newbie stuff guide will be nice. Thanks Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

hahiman

Back to top Go down

Re: Newbie Help With Stuff

Post  Crux on Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:11 pm

I have play normal TOP before" and you "don`t know how to get to places like Dark Swamp" ? Nice. when i was playing official i could say how many clicks were needed to go from shaitan to DS Razz.
Uhm anyway, if you have questions, pm me Crux in game. If i dun answer it means im AFK, wich happens quite alot.

Crux

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:35 am

Most of the things available here are like normal TOP. Only some that are changed (since isn't a mall server).

DS and FC are near shaitan harbor (is a little hard to see that the portals are there, but you can see some sparkle coming from the water - is near a little island).
[ ds and fc are like in official one so just check the guides in TOP forum, like i did and do when i have doubts about the game ].

DW is in the same spot, and ticket is available in the npc. Is has a bank and a teleporter.

About the other things like how to get eq, just check a guide/list that i did...
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down