Lags On Server

Go down

Lags On Server Empty Lags On Server

Post  lwillins on Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:51 pm

Of late there have been many lags and disconnecting on and from the server...needs fixing thanks...

lwillins

Back to top Go down

Lags On Server Empty Re: Lags On Server

Post  [GM]Resurrection on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:27 am

About lag i can't do nothing about it, unless i get richer enough to waste money in a dedi box Smile
[ since server started the only thing i could do to 'fix' the lag was to add more memory to comp..and i already did it ... ]

About the server being on and off many times, is because i've been moving my computers to a new room so i've been doing some "maintenances" at home.. Im going to get a switch so probably im going to shut down the server when i get it (but i will try to get it tomorrow and enjoy the maintenance to add double drop to add the switch).

I feel bad for closing server so many times, but is necessary to do it..

And i don't need a person to say "fix the lag and dc's", that's not a thing that need to be fixed lol... The dc's mostly of the times are explained, and the lag probably is because im hosting it at home and not in a dedicated server [it will always lag even if is only a little].

But thanks for the warning, even if was something i already knew Smile
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  semu on Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:40 am

guess what, i dont experience lag... so, ressu, dont worry, i think its not ur side problem (and dont think that this is because of of my pc...for playing this game i use 1 old laptop with 1gb ram Shocked )

semu

Back to top Go down

Post  lwillins on Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:05 pm

semu wrote:guess what, i dont experience lag... so, ressu, dont worry, i think its not ur side problem (and dont think that this is because of of my pc...for playing this game i use 1 old laptop with 1gb ram Shocked )

This is funny because i have a better pc which means that has nothing to do with the lag and its such a coincidence that the server lags then goes off so regularly nowadays....if your such a guru at diagnosing the server has no lag how about diagnosing what ive just said and let gm make a poll and see how many people noticed what ive just said about server lag and server going offline regularly?

lwillins

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection on Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:21 pm

Well, but in the day you complaining, semu wasn't the only player saying that server wasn't laggy.
About server dc'ing, is because hoster has over-heated, probably. And im not at home and honestly wont get there faster with you complaining. This isn't a matter of life and death and if server lags, let it lag. If you want to improve it pay me a dedicated box. End of post!
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down