Resurrection Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

server gone

+4
ismailss
Recklezz
Bacon
riku
8 posters

Go down

server gone Empty server gone

Post  riku Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:40 pm

are u fuken kidding ? after allt he fuken work we did ? jesus christ u rly expect players? there is no bugs 2 abuse

(read bellow this)

lets re cap here ___________________________________________

Since there was too many bugs and people used it for their own good instead of reporting it, I will close server to delete all the things that should be deleted and fix bugs...

You will need to do new accounts when i open server and i will check everything that is wrong.

Most of the things that are going to be deleted/modified are:
- Extra Stats From Lots (like 200 dodge and stuff)
- Spring Rolls from Spring NPC
- More Kal Runestones for 65 Unseal
- Etc.

I will work on server tomorrow, and if everything is ok i will re-open server tomorrow.

If it has lag let it have... If players don't like, they're welcome to leave.. lol

there is NO 200 extra dodge form lots who the fuk told u that load of crap? and there was no bugs for people to abuse for them selves (name one) and spring rolls deleted i agree witht hat somewhat but seriously after all the farming every1 did and u take it all away for what? ur wiping 2 get rid of spring rolls thats all i see here

riku

Back to top Go down

server gone Empty Re: server gone

Post  Bacon Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

who cares server been on for 1 day

Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post  Recklezz Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:59 pm

lol they already saying they going to quit cause worked so hard LOLOLOL
nvm them, fcking lazy asses...

Recklezz

Back to top Go down

Post  riku Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:42 pm

im lazy? u idiot u dont even know my IGN and ur callin me lazy and ive farmed the most of anything so idk what ur talking about u sound worse then the guy who complained and called me a GM alt

riku

Back to top Go down

Post  ismailss Thu Jan 07, 2010 8:54 pm

so when this server on again!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

ismailss

Back to top Go down

Post  und3ad3 Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:02 pm

this all begun of tatio`s cryings .... because he cant make 8 mils to get rolls and others and about all here its fun srv dont need to complain about others ... try work hard as they did and you`ll be strong too same did guys of this server on old DB ... cryed about lots .. some of them in rest all used them omg what newbs if they want hard srv then go there.... dont come here fuck our work on this srv =.=

und3ad3

Back to top Go down

Post  Bacon Thu Jan 07, 2010 11:01 pm

lmao then taito is a nab zzzz look at this 50k for a sealed bp! go farm them and sell =_= its 15x drop damn it

[edit by Admin - just copied your second post in here]
taito comon man sealed bp is like 70% drop with hi amp and poss =_= thats so effin easy 10m=10 minutes man

Bacon

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:28 am

First of all server going to be wiped even if you guys dont agree with it.
And i decided to wipe not because someone complained but yes because i wen't to check server files and i saw people with loads of spring rolls and saw system being spammed of lots message...
I don't agree with the spring rolls on npc, i will leave the other one but if u want spring roll just cook it...

And to those that had great gems giving +5stats and other stuff that is wrong, just download the right client (2.0client) and then our patch...
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Charpy Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:31 am

Oke Good and when u will open The Srv? Very Happy

Charpy

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:36 am

Today or tmr morning, i will warn here when it is going to open.
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  riku Fri Jan 08, 2010 5:56 am

[GM]Resurrection wrote:First of all server going to be wiped even if you guys dont agree with it.
And i decided to wipe not because someone complained but yes because i wen't to check server files and i saw people with loads of spring rolls and saw system being spammed of lots message...
I don't agree with the spring rolls on npc, i will leave the other one but if u want spring roll just cook it...

And to those that had great gems giving +5stats and other stuff that is wrong, just download the right client (2.0client) and then our patch...

of course everyone had soring rolls they were free in the npc and lots were 8k a stack why didnt u just remove them then u would have to wipe they shouldnt have been there in the 1st place i do hope u didnt consider that a bug (and still who the hell said 200 dodge on lots who told u that lie i wanna know)

riku

Back to top Go down

Post  und3ad3 Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:43 am

if we cook then more ppl will cry about that more belive me.so better if just 1 have... or all should have this would make easyer game for all .. omg gj ..... nice and about wipe i hope we get a faking reward for our time that we lost ... =.=

und3ad3

Back to top Go down

Post  riku Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:46 am

ii hope not but watch a wipe for con flasks happen to? i'll laugh my ass off if that happens seeing there in the npc 2

riku

Back to top Go down

server gone Empty OMG guys

Post  Choppy Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:31 am

LOL it's normal that he needs to repair some bugs from the server! the server just opened 1 day ago! ._. And i'm really agree with gm about deleting that spring roll npc and the lots bug cuz it's really unfair for spr classes -.- .
Just wait some hours, that's all OMG. Shocked

Well, see ya in game,

Choppy
Choppy
Choppy

Back to top Go down

Post  riku Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:10 am

there is no lots bug

riku

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Fri Jan 08, 2010 11:19 am

There was a bug, not with lots and not with spring rolls but with some npcs.

I didn't said that it was bug but yes that i was going to modify it, just stop crying about it -already deleted the accounts!

About spring rolls, i already said that i don't agree with it being in npc, if you want cook them (even if someone complain, let it be). There is still steam bun in npc so you can still use at least one pot (until you start cooking other ones).

You guys complain so much, why don't you try to have your own server?If has so many problems like this had for sure you will close it in one month (if you won't be courageous enough to wipe).

If you guys want to keep that thought, then keep.. Tbh i don't care, i will open server anyway.. But i will just open server when the things are like i want, not like you want!

Topic locked
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down