WHAT THE FUCK?!

Go down

WHAT THE FUCK?!

Post  Lunar on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:42 pm

Yaya! You going to reset because of some bug that had not been fix?

Well, the lots are not bugs. Everybody can use it, everybody can buy LB quest item with 8M!

Its fun if spring roll was there, but i don't care if you remove it.

More kal for unseal 65? Yeah, if you do more kal for unseal 65, less all the item price since you said all was easy.

But i prefer you don't have to reset. Or you just remove spring roll from NPC. Thats all

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Re: WHAT THE FUCK?!

Post  riku on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:44 pm

seriously there is no bugs to abuse name just one thats all i ask name one and i'll shut up

ur wiping the server cause of spring rolls GOOD GAME just remove them form the npc u dont need to wipe for that? do u know how rude it is to wipe the server right after it opens? good thing we started to play early huh?

riku

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyPedro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:46 pm

Since there was too many bugs and people used it for their own good instead of reporting it, I will close server to delete all the things that should be deleted and fix bugs...

You will need to do new accounts when i open server and i will check everything that is wrong.

Most of the things that are going to be deleted/modified are:
- Extra Stats From Lots (like 200 dodge and stuff)
- Spring Rolls from Spring NPC
- More Kal Runestones for 65 Unseal
- Etc.

I will work on server tomorrow, and if everything is ok i will re-open server tomorrow.

Some people won't like this idea, but is the most fair for everyone..

Hope to see you all when server comes back

And Good night

wtf you mofo
CrazyPedro

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Thu Jan 07, 2010 4:49 pm

FUCK THIS MAN! JUST BECAUSE OF CRY BABY REPORT ABOUT SPRING ROLLS? JUST REMOVE IT FROM NPC THEN. SPRING ROLL ISNT 999999 ON INVENT. IT CAN BE FINISH IF PEOPLE KEEP USING IT SINCE A STACK IS 99. AND ABOUT LOTS? ITS NOT A BUG THO, ITS FUN WITH THAT. ROFL, ITS JUST SO EASY FOR YOU TO SAY RESET! YOU DONT EVEN THINK OF PLAYERS!

MOFO!

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  Recklezz on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:01 pm

lol grow up xD

[this is so fun to read]

Server going to wipe anyway, doesnt matter if u agree wit it or not

rendeer geek

Recklezz

Back to top Go down

Post  Lunar on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:11 pm

Seems easy for you cause you dont have anything good yet. Its just because you just a noob you cant farm you cant farm you cant farm. Right?

So stfu asshole!

Lunar

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyPedro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 5:12 pm

Lunar wrote:Seems easy for you cause you dont have anything good yet. Its just because you just a noob you cant farm you cant farm you cant farm. Right?

So stfu asshole!

agreed if server gets wipe i want my 8 hours of afking energy i wasted D:<
CrazyPedro

Back to top Go down

Post  riku on Thu Jan 07, 2010 6:44 pm

what a waste of time zzz i hope to god theres an event then to compensate this crap

riku

Back to top Go down

Babs

Post  King on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:09 pm

Well I agree with CrazyPedro..

PS: EVLIH²
king
King

Back to top Go down

Post  riku on Thu Jan 07, 2010 7:24 pm

id still like to know what bugs were being abused because i doubt there was any to begin with (200 dodge on lot you or someone else made that up and lied)

riku

Back to top Go down

Post  und3ad3 on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:08 pm

taito lied about that because he couldnt kill cruzzes in ca lolz ... and he could use lots too for getting hirate and dodge but if he`s too newb to make it i could even kill him .. newb eq ... just needed to meele

and about srv wipe .. wrong dude ... and same with roll .. all will have it ... because mby some newbie need some atk`s u`ll give them some rolls as mentor or something ... then they make they`r own money and do same .. its all fucking same with it or without it .. and btw lots give atk too

und3ad3

Back to top Go down

Post  CrazyPedro on Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:32 pm

und3ad3 wrote:taito lied about that because he couldnt kill cruzzes in ca lolz ... and he could use lots too for getting hirate and dodge but if he`s too newb to make it i could even kill him .. newb eq ... just needed to meele

and about srv wipe .. wrong dude ... and same with roll .. all will have it ... because mby some newbie need some atk`s u`ll give them some rolls as mentor or something ... then they make they`r own money and do same .. its all fucking same with it or without it .. and btw lots give atk too

yeah they do give atk

Lots give the following attributes
-atk
-def
-hp
-aspd
-hit rate

and yeah i knew that guy Taito was a nab
CrazyPedro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content