Resurrection Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

suggestions...

4 posters

Go down

suggestions... Empty suggestions...

Post  Yummy Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:06 pm

well i rly feel sorry for the admin cuz many ppl are complaining, but sometimes they have right.
i have visited many private servers (actually all ps on serverdev, and from other toplist, expect of the hamachi pses) and i have some suggestion to make this one better.
so

exp rate/fairy exp is okay
drop rate too
money making is quite good, and if u r smart enough, u already have discovered others ways to make money.
but what can we do with money?actually nothing..buying apparels lol, and pots with damn high prices. i made 20 m in a few minutes and i bought lb set, so wtf, i bought it to check out those ***** npcs in spring. dont do it, ppl. and yeh its required to visit the lil bd, but who the hell will kill it 10 times to get a virgo sword or armor?
500 k for 99 elven signet is ridiculous and if u make higher price, like 99 signet is 5-6 m or less, it wont make ppl afk-king i think.. when someone wants to PLAY cuz the server is GOOD, he will.

mud exchanging is nice, chest npc, pots npc but make prices lower, okay that i made money fast but i dont wanna spend for hi amp and resets and so.(not like i could spend it now for other stuffs lol). pet stuffs are okay but i think dont dare to higher the prices. its already painful for some ppl to marry the damn pets lol.
i rly love those new aura-like wings, appearence is important for me hehe xD

thats all i think, and for the admin:
Dude. Its quite awsome that u made a server like this, even if u had some /MANY/ mistakes, but get a MATE or another gm, to help u with suggestions, or help players in game. and if u make changes, ppl will like ur server, and if they like, they will donate, aaand u can get better host/server, etc. if u rly want a server. if not, then close. because donation is important i think, okay, i have never malled and i hate those high n mighty pride lil 13 yrs old mallers who gets money from his parents to buy gear lmao,but maybe u need a little help from players...later i write more if u r interested, or not, i dont care, but i have to go to school (last year,phew ~)

ty for attention

Subaru ( and f*k off boys again, cuz im not interested in URL-Love.)
Yummy
Yummy

Back to top Go down

suggestions... Empty Re: suggestions...

Post  und3ad3 Sun Jan 10, 2010 11:26 pm

btw if he will get an mate croouption will grow up if its not alrdy up:P

und3ad3

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Mon Jan 11, 2010 1:51 am

I won't never get someone to help me administrating this server.
I don't trust anyone to be gm here. Most of people when have power, will do an alt and use the GM to power it out.
I already been seen enough corruption in the other servers!

About elven signets, i know the price is low, probably will change it..

About the money, if you make money fast and saying "where you will use it?" then you ask me to lower the price of the things in npc? lol

And i don't know what more to answer you, that's a big text to read at this hour lol!
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Yummy Mon Jan 11, 2010 6:10 am

okay, ur right about this gm stuff, i just thought maybe u have a friend who plays top and can help, but okay i wont force u lol.
u didnt answer the donation part, cuz u r lazy to read a player's suggestion. Smile np
Yummy
Yummy

Back to top Go down

Post  KaZ Mon Jan 11, 2010 10:22 am

LMAO
What u said might be kinda true.
But the FU boys was kinda ridiculous.
Who would want u after seeing ur Avatar?Very Happy
KaZ
KaZ

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Mon Jan 11, 2010 11:19 am

I read the whole post, was just lazy to get a nice answer lol At that i hour i was getting ready to go to work xD

About the donation thing, i don't know if i will be able to receive money because my card isn't compatible with what cards paypal accept. I will check that out and see a way to make it work. I already thought in open server + donation, but the donaters won't get anything special [would be just to support server and not to get prices].

If i receive donation, will help me pay a dedicated server - No more lag? lol
Server just opened, let's fix the bug first then i will think about it.
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down