Resurrection Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ 23th January 2010 - Maintenance Info ]

Go down

[ 23th January 2010 - Maintenance Info ] Empty [ 23th January 2010 - Maintenance Info ]

Post  [GM]Resurrection Sat Jan 23, 2010 4:30 am

If you guys are curious enough then search around forum. Im sure you will understand that there isn't a schedule for this.

I will have to reforge every account that was posted in private information. So I don't know when i will be done.

[ Private information Area has been locked, whoever didn't posted their account there don't come complain after maint that the stats that you receive from gems are messed up. Reforge your equipment yourself! ]
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

[ 23th January 2010 - Maintenance Info ] Empty Re: [ 23th January 2010 - Maintenance Info ]

Post  [GM]Resurrection Sat Jan 23, 2010 7:19 am

Well during the Maintenance i have fixed the extraction bug, because of that some of great gems will be replaced in your equipment as chipped gem instead of great gems. It wont affect the stats of great gems that gives 6, this problem is made by the stoneinfo. i will try to fix that and post later another patch so you can see the normal stats/ name of the gem that is forged.

I have tested all account with the maint and all gems that you guys already have gives the normals stats, since everyone that gave me those accounts is who farm it, the great unique gems that they remove will be given another,Example: extract great gem of rage: it will give a great gem but not great gem of rage.

Well since isn't that hard to get new gems i think i don't need to reforge all account.

Edit: Only people that have their equipment forged will probably get another great gem when they extract it. Those that are going to forge now and extract later, will get the right ones.
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down