Resurrection Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Can't connect

3 posters

Go down

Can't connect Empty Can't connect

Post  Zuko Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:30 pm

I downloaded the patches and the ip changer copied/extracted them and so on but it still doesn't work for me.
This is how it looks when i start the client:

https://2img.net/h/oi47.tinypic.com/30jh0uu.jpg

https://2img.net/h/oi50.tinypic.com/2w70fn6.jpg

Zuko

Back to top Go down

Can't connect Empty Re: Can't connect

Post  [GM]Resurrection Fri Jan 08, 2010 3:47 pm

Restart your computer, i think that will make the letter to come out again.
If not, i don't know how to fix that, because never had that problem.
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuko Fri Jan 08, 2010 6:52 pm

Ok it worked, thanks a lot.

Zuko

Back to top Go down

Post  [GM]Resurrection Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:28 pm

Smile Nice
[GM]Resurrection
[GM]Resurrection
Admin

http://resurrectionps.game-host.org

Back to top Go down

Can't connect Empty I cant extract the patch

Post  kiel09 Tue Jan 12, 2010 11:46 pm

C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\CaLua.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\DBGHELP.DLL
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\ErrorReport.exe
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\Game.exe
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\MindPower3D_D8D.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\MindPower3D_D8R.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\MindPower3D_D8R333.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\msvcr71.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\PAI.DLL
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\SDL.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\SDL_mixer.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\smpeg.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\system\CaLua.dll
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\system\DBGHELP.DLL
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\system\ErrorReport.exe
! Access is denied.
! C:\Program Files\Tales of Pirates Online\system\Resurrection_Patch_1_(After_Wipe).zip: Cannot create system\system\Game.exe
! Access is denied.

HELP PLsss... i duno wat to do with this

kiel09

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down