Resurrection Private Server
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[ List ] NPC's

2 posters

Go down

[ List ] NPC's Empty Suggest

Post  KillerDeluxe Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm

I dont agree much with unsl 95 and lv70-90 Gear npc

in unsl 95 only strong ppl can get the Draagon Key, i think it should exchanged for more items dropped from other mazes like skell isl, Naval Baze abba,a set with lots of items, that obrigate players to explore other mazes too.

about Gear npc, its a really figth to see who will figth for Spirit elixir and Boss neck, like only 3/4 of them per day wll be grabed, that make every1 go DW, i suggest to be sold for a huge amount of money ro exchanged for items too.

Anyway good work with other npcs

KillerDeluxe

Back to top Go down

[ List ] NPC's Empty Re: [ List ] NPC's

Post  lwillins Wed Jul 07, 2010 8:45 am

KillerDeluxe wrote:I dont agree much with unsl 95 and lv70-90 Gear npc

in unsl 95 only strong ppl can get the Draagon Key, i think it should exchanged for more items dropped from other mazes like skell isl, Naval Baze abba,a set with lots of items, that obrigate players to explore other mazes too.

about Gear npc, its a really figth to see who will figth for Spirit elixir and Boss neck, like only 3/4 of them per day wll be grabed, that make every1 go DW, i suggest to be sold for a huge amount of money ro exchanged for items too.

Anyway good work with other npcs

nab post get a guild thats what the point of the server is for bossing with guild im sure bd isnt pk zone if im correct so i dont see what strong players have to do with getting all the bd keys. if you want to solo then well guess thats your choice..

lwillins

Back to top Go down